Jump to Navigation

Child support enforcement sometimes requires legal intervention

Divorce can put a lot of stress on the people involved, emotionally, mentally and financially. For instance, with the cost of living in Washington being so high, it can be difficult for a custodial parent to support a child without financial assistance. In such cases, where a single parent faces difficulty in meeting the child's financial needs, the court may order the non-custodial parent to support the custodial parent in the child's upbringing by paying child support.

It is usually in the couple's best interest, and the best interest of their child, that such court orders be issued. However, that may not always be the case. If a parent is delinquent in paying child support, it can cause a great deal of grief for the custodial parent and for the child. At our law firm we have been assisting parents with child support enforcement for years, and we have the necessary experience and skill to handle such cases.

We are well aware of the challenges that single parents face after the divorce, and we try to make it our responsibility to enforce court orders. At our law firm, we always endeavor to give our clients reliable, sound advice, and help our clients to enforce court orders if an ex-partner neglects legal responsibilities.

If you find yourself in a situation where your ex-partner refuses to pay child support on time, you may find the information on our law firm website useful. It may help to get more information about a child support enforcement action.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
tell us about your case

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.

Subscribe to This Blog's Feed